lunedì 10 gennaio 2011

english

The image and prayer of the Lady of all Nations


LORD JESUS CHRIST,
SON OF THE FATHER,
SEND NOW YOUR SPIRIT OVER THE EARTH.
LET THE HOLY SPIRIT LIVE IN THE
HEARTS OF ALL NATIONS,
THAT THEY MAY BE PRESERVED
FROM DEGENERATION, DISASTER AND WAR.
MAY THE LADY OF ALL NATIONS,
THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY,
BE OUR ADVOCATE. AMEN.
..
The prayer of the Lady of all Nations
Our Lady tells us already in her first apparition about her heart’s desire, “The prayer must be spread” (March 31, 1945). For she knows the divine plan of redemption for humanity, “This prayer has been given for the redemption of the world. This prayer has been given for the conversion of the world” (Dec. 31, 1951).
She wants to give strength and power to all those who contribute to the spreading of the prayer, and she assures, “I shall help them” (Nov. 15, 1951). Ida is the first one charged with this task, “Do your work, and see to the outspreading” (Dec. 31, 1951). Our Lady uses an image of snowflakes to teach the visionary that this prayer should be prayed everywhere. “I see the globe rotating under her feet, and snowflakes are falling thickly everywhere. Then the Lady says, ‘Did you see this? The Lady of All Nations will be brought throughout the world in the same way, from town to town, from country to country. This simple prayer will create one community’” (Feb. 17, 1952). “I want this to be [prayed] in many languages” (March 4, 1951) and the prayer brought also “to those countries where faith has declined” (April 15, 1951), because “The Lady of All Nations is not destined for one country, for one place, but is destined for the world, the peoples” (Oct. 11, 1951). “They all have a right to it” (April 29, 1951). Thus the explicit desire of the Mother of All Nations is understandable, that this prayer “will have to be prayed in all churches” (Dec. 8, 1952). “This prayer shall be spread in churches and by modern means” (Dec. 31, 1951). Yes, the Christians “shall pray my prayer against degeneration, disaster and war, and bring it among all nations” (Oct. 11, 1953). Not least of all, the Lady of All Nations expects that those who spread the prayer do it rapidly, very seriously, and with great zeal, because after all they work “for this cause, which the Son wants to be realized” (April 29, 1951).
.
.
The image of the Lady of all Nations
I have firmly placed my feet upon the globe, for in this time the Father and the Son wants to bring me into this world as Coredemptrix, Mediatrix and Advocate” (May 31, 1951). “This time is our time” (July 2, 1951). From her hands, from each hand, three rays of light are coming forth, shining upon the sheep. The Lady smiles and says, “These are three rays, the rays of Grace, Redemption and Peace” (May 31, 1951). “I have firmly placed my feet upon the globe, for in this time the Father and the Son wants to bring me into this world as Coredemptrix, Mediatrix and Advocate” (May 31, 1951). “This time is our time” (July 2, 1951).
Mary asks us therefore to spread this image throughout the world because “It is the interpretation and illustration of the new dogma” (December 8, 1952). “This image will precede ... will precede a dogma, a new dogma” (April 15, 1951).
.
.
Biological Weapons
The following excerpt from the December 26, 1947 message makes reference to the pressing danger for America and Europe of terrorist attacks with chemical and biological weapons. The visionary Ida Peerdeman told:
I see America and Europe lying side by side. After this I see written: ‘Economic warfare, Boycotting, Currency crises, Disasters’. … Then I see a very peculiar scene. I have to look at the sky, and something seems to be launched into it. There is something flying past me so rapidly that I can hardly see it. It is shaped like a cigar or a torpedo, and its color is like that of aluminum.
“All of a sudden I see something shooting off from the back. I feel about with my hand, and different terrible sensations come over me. At first a total numbness. I live and yet I do not live. Then I see horrible images of people before me. I see faces, wide faces, covered with dreadful ulcers, something like leprosy. Then I feel terrible deadly diseases: cholera, leprosy––everything those people have to suffer.“Then that is gone again, and I see tiny little black things floating about me. I try to feel what it is, but that is not possible. It seems to be very fine matter. With my eyes I cannot discern what it is. It is as if I would have to look through something, and below I now see brilliant white fields. Upon those fields I see those little black things, but enlarged, and it is as if they are alive. I don’t know how to describe this properly. I ask the Lady, ‘Are these bacilli?’ She answers very seriously,
It is hellish.’ Then I feel my face and my whole body swelling. It feels like my face gets very bloated, and everything is stiff and swollen. I cannot move. I hear the Lady say, ‘And that is what they are inventing,’ and then very softly, ‘the Russians, but the others as well.’ After this the Lady says emphatically, ‘Peoples, be warned!’”

.
.